mardi 11 novembre 2008

Gary Kail / Zurich 16 " Creative Nihilism" Iridescence 2XLP

One of those unfortunately rather unknown records by yet another rather unknown artist , Gary Kail . For the books Zurich 16 is none other then Gary Kail this time joining forces with friends and fellow artists.
Gary Kail is a mystery to me , this is the only recording I know of his , some other works seam to have appeared on some early 80's tapes , but apart from that .................. I have no clue !

All I hope is that he is still doing music somewhere and did not fall in that broken dreams category , which really does happen 99% of the time , leaving that dreaded 'complete 'bollocks' 1% of horrific music!!!!!! but hey hey who am I to judge ! The music I love inspired me to start this blog in the first place !!! but so did the music I hate !!!!!

Recorded between 1979 and 1983 at the New Underground Recording Studio. and spread on 2xlp (one Gary Kail and other Zurich 16)

This is all fun tape manipulations , DIY , Field recording , experimental , concrete must have album .

Aucun commentaire: